Seeking a Sr. Account Manager for a Direct Hire, Full-Time, Permanent Position! Our client is one of the nation’s top 3PL’s providing best in class transportation services to a wide portfolio of customers ranging from the Automotive, Health/Beauty, Chemical, Consumer Products and Oil & Energy sectors. In this role, the ideal candidate will have a consulting background in supply chain and logistics, and have an advanced level of experience as an account manager.
• Program compliance.
• Carrier/service provider compliance/administration.
• Supply-chain engineering and carrier management.
• Supplier operations.
• Operations management.
• Cost-benefit analysis.
• Process improvement.
• Logistics strategy.
• Developing and implementing cost reduction strategies
• Contributing to the development and presentation of final client deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 7 years industry related experience in supply chain & Logistics account management
• Have a strong understanding of general business operations including, manufacturing and supply chain issues
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Integrity, discipline, execution and communication skills.
• Enthusiasm and high energy
• Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit and use hands to operate computer controls. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb; stoop or crouch. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This is a Full-time position
8 hour shift, Monday-Friday.
Domestic travel may be required.
Note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO OPEN POSITIONS